This website is operated by BELLE NATURE BEAUTY AND CARE (dba The ORCHID Skin Malaysia), a company incorporated in Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as “TOS”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
We collect, store and process your personal information on servers located in Malaysia. If you choose to use TOS Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the TOS Site. Once you register or purchase products on the TOS Site, you are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information; computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from TOS Site and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser, however this is likely to affect your ability to use TOS Site, board posts/ other messages, including correspondence between TOS and you as well as general information regarding the TOS Services you have registered to.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide TOS Services and products;
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Verify your identity and the information you provide;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customize your experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform you about services and updates;
- Communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide you with information that may affect your use of TOS Services and products;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to users;
- Provide customer service; and
- Perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
During the course of the business, we may use your personal information to deliver to your information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link or by following the "Unsubscribe" instructions described within the communication. From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions. As part of your registration for TOS Services on the TOS Site, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from TOS, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding TOS Services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content is in violation of other's rights, or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the services we provide to you; enforce our terms and conditions; and to promote trust and safety;
- Service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of TOS Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you have registered to receive TOS Services, you can access, review and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your account page on the TOS Site. If you post messages using message boards or other messaging tools that may be made available on the TOS Site, it will not be possible to edit or delete those messages later. You may contact us at email@example.com to review any personal information we store about you that is not available on the TOS Site. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we have described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and to prevent unlawful or otherwise malicious abuse of our service.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of your information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes